Overnight Camper Packing List
- Twin Size Bedding
- Blankets or Sleeping Bag
- Shower Articles
- Towels, Washcloth
- Toiletries (Shampoo, Soap, Tooth Brush, Deodorant, etc.)
- Casual clothes
- Warm jacket
- Athletic shoes, Flip Flops or sandals.
- 1 piece modest swimsuit or Modest 2 piece that covers stomach (example: tank-kini)
- Class Material
- Bible (OT & NT)
- Notebook & pens
- Dirty Clothes Bag
- Money Missions Offerings
- Bugoff, Sunscreen
- Money to pay balance and Canteen Credit on Sunday Check In.
Day Camp Packing List & Info:
Parent check in from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. in the Dining Hall. Day Camp will run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Included in your camp registration is a camp T-shirt, lunch, one canteen snack and drink, an 8×10 camp picture and a great camp program! If this is your first Day Camp, we want to give you some helpful tips to make sure you are ready and bring some important items.Pack a backpack with these items for the day.
- Campers will be swimming in the afternoon near 2:30 pm. Swimsuit, towel, flip flops, sunscreen, and a lifejacket if you can’t swim (please no arm floaties). Shallow end of the pool is 3 ft. to 5 ft. deep. We also have 15 little life jackets for those who don’t own their own.
Parent pick up time will be at 4:00 p.m. Parents will get a tag that will match the wristband on their child. Please put it in your wallet or purse and don’t loose it. You will need it to pick up your camper at 4 pm in the Dining Hall or near the pool. Since our volunteers don’t know every parent and we plan on having 40+ kids, you must have tag to pick up your child, or the number matching it.