*NO WALK ON’s. Must sign up by Friday March 2nd 12 noon. Sign up online under Retreat/Events Tab. Adult Events on 3rd page
Cost: $30 early by Feb. 20; $40 Late.
Active Shooter Class 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (2 sessions)
Lunch @ camp 12:15 – 12:45 : Included with fee.
Conceal & Carry Class 1:00 -4:00 p.m. (Class time and then range firing 50 shots)
- The active shooter class is a National taught class that is usually 16 hrs+ but Mike is condensing what our churches and camp should know into 3 hours. The Conceal Carry is good for WV and you have to check with your county in KY or OH to see if your county will honor WV Conceal and Carry Certificates. You will get a training certificate after the class.
- You may bring your own unloaded weapon, with safety on and in a case if you have it. Weapons will be checked at the door.
- Firearm and ammo will be provided during Conceal/Carry class during the target portion of the class if you do not have you own, not necessary to bring your own. If you want to bring yours and use yours since that is what you will use at home, you are encouraged to do so, unloaded and as stated above.
- There will be time before and after class to ask Mike questions
- Call the camp if you have any other questions.
Friday Night Feb. 8th:
Check In/Registration in Dining Hall: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Fellowship/Games in Gym: 6:15 pm – 7:00pm
Worship & Main Session: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Camp Store Open/Fellowship: 8:30pm – 9:00 pm
*Ashley Dillon & Amanda Puckett
Saturday April 13 from 9:30am to 3:00pm we’re having a Young Momma’s Day. Momma’s with young children or expecting moms will be gathering to be refreshed and to encourage one another! We will have two speaker sessions, a craft and lunch together. Feel free to bring some things you no longer use/need for your kiddos and we will have an exchange table to go through. Also, one of our supporting churches is sending a team to Dominican Republic and they’re collecting diapers. If you have some sizes your little one has grown out of or you’d like to buy a package that would be appreciated.
This event is $20.00 if you register by April 3rd and $30.00 if you register after
Ladies Tea on Saturday May 11 from 1:00pm-4:00pm. This is our first year doing this event but we’re very excited. This is going to be a social event to encourage relationship between other Christian women. With it being the day before Mother’s Day it is an excellent opportunity to invite your moms or bring your daughters! We will have a devotion, a variety of teas, finger snacks and a spring craft.
This event is $20.00 if you register by May 1st and $30.00 if you register after.
Free Mug to the first 36 ladies to sign up!
Wilderness Camp for beginners who love the outdoors.
Plan to do some day hiking, canoeing in the river, cooking over the campfire, and learning about how God made his creation for us to enjoy and point us to Him, our Creator!
Deans: Tony Stilwell, Mark Nichols, Joel Copley
Room_For_Doubt_Seminars_60th_Form: Early Cost $10/session by Jan. 31st; $15 after.
Cost includes session, refreshments, and an apologetics book related to the session if you sign up early.
We would love to see you at one or more of the sessions offered to celebrate our 60th Anniversary.
– we plan to have more details up soon.
Friday Feb. 7: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Session 1: Becoming Better Shepherds in a Society of Skeptics and Wandering Sheep (especially for Senior Ministers, Elders, Deacons, Missions Leaders, etc.)
Saturday Feb. 8:
Session 2: 10:00am – 12pm: Bring it B4 God Beauty, Brawn, Brain, and Business (especially for youth ministers, student leaders, and middle school & high school students.
Session 3: 2:00 – 4:00 pm: Strategies for Defending your Faith (especially for college leaders, college students, church leadership)