*NO WALK ON’s. Must sign up by Friday March 2nd 12 noon. Sign up online under Retreat/Events Tab. Adult Events on 3rd page
Cost: $30 early by Feb. 20; $40 Late.
Active Shooter Class 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (2 sessions)
Lunch @ camp 12:15 – 12:45 : Included with fee.
Conceal & Carry Class 1:00 -4:00 p.m. (Class time and then range firing 50 shots)
- The active shooter class is a National taught class that is usually 16 hrs+ but Mike is condensing what our churches and camp should know into 3 hours. The Conceal Carry is good for WV and you have to check with your county in KY or OH to see if your county will honor WV Conceal and Carry Certificates. You will get a training certificate after the class.
- You may bring your own unloaded weapon, with safety on and in a case if you have it. Weapons will be checked at the door.
- Firearm and ammo will be provided during Conceal/Carry class during the target portion of the class if you do not have you own, not necessary to bring your own. If you want to bring yours and use yours since that is what you will use at home, you are encouraged to do so, unloaded and as stated above.
- There will be time before and after class to ask Mike questions
- Call the camp if you have any other questions.
Friday Night Feb. 8th:
Check In/Registration in Dining Hall: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Fellowship/Games in Gym: 6:15 pm – 7:00pm
Worship & Main Session: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Camp Store Open/Fellowship: 8:30pm – 9:00 pm
Registration Time: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Dinner at 6:00 pm
Retreat ends Sunday after worship service near 12:00 pm
Extra Money needed for offering, canteen, or camp store purchases.
Speaker: Mike Sherrard – Apologetics Specialist
2019 Paintball Symposium
The Christian Paintball Academy/Buckeye Blitz will be hosting a three-day paintball training event on March 12-14 (Tuesday 9am to Thursday 12 noon) at Howell’s Mill located at 99 Christian Camp Road Ona, WV 25545. Their website is www.howellsmill.org.
Paintball instructors and consultants Tim Gray, David Maynard, and Wayne Berry have over 25 years of paintball experience and founded the Christian Paintball Academy in order to help camps learn how to implement a safe and Christ-centered paintball program that is sure to drive additional revenue and ministry to their camps. Over the past nine years they have trained nearly 200 camp personnel and helped to establish close to 80 paintball programs all across the US. Tim and David, through their company Buckeye Blitz, have held paintball camps for youth whose parents serve in the Air Force, on bases located in South Korea, Alaska, Japan, Hawaii, Okinawa and all across the US.
Come learn how to start a paintball program or take your existing program to the next level. Cost is $499 for the first person from your camp and $350 for each additional person. This includes 3 nights lodging, 7 meals, and the paintball class certification course and paintballs/Co2 for games.
Contact Tim Gray at 517-425-8405 or David Maynard at 937-533-9572.
For Lodging, Meals, and Registration Questions contact HMCA @ 304-743-4332, ext. 301
10:00am- Check In & Welcome
*Ashley Dillon & Amanda Puckett