*NO WALK ON’s. Must sign up by Friday March 2nd 12 noon. Sign up online under Retreat/Events Tab. Adult Events on 3rd page
Cost: $30 early by Feb. 20; $40 Late.
Active Shooter Class 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (2 sessions)
Lunch @ camp 12:15 – 12:45 : Included with fee.
Conceal & Carry Class 1:00 -4:00 p.m. (Class time and then range firing 50 shots)
- The active shooter class is a National taught class that is usually 16 hrs+ but Mike is condensing what our churches and camp should know into 3 hours. The Conceal Carry is good for WV and you have to check with your county in KY or OH to see if your county will honor WV Conceal and Carry Certificates. You will get a training certificate after the class.
- You may bring your own unloaded weapon, with safety on and in a case if you have it. Weapons will be checked at the door.
- Firearm and ammo will be provided during Conceal/Carry class during the target portion of the class if you do not have you own, not necessary to bring your own. If you want to bring yours and use yours since that is what you will use at home, you are encouraged to do so, unloaded and as stated above.
- There will be time before and after class to ask Mike questions
- Call the camp if you have any other questions.
Friday Night Feb. 8th:
Check In/Registration in Dining Hall: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Fellowship/Games in Gym: 6:15 pm – 7:00pm
Worship & Main Session: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Camp Store Open/Fellowship: 8:30pm – 9:00 pm
Registration Time: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Dinner at 6:00 pm
Retreat ends Sunday after worship service near 12:00 pm
Extra Money needed for offering, canteen, or camp store purchases.
Speaker: Mike Sherrard – Apologetics Specialist
*Ashley Dillon & Amanda Puckett
Saturday April 13 from 9:30am to 3:00pm we’re having a Young Momma’s Day. Momma’s with young children or expecting moms will be gathering to be refreshed and to encourage one another! We will have two speaker sessions, a craft and lunch together. Feel free to bring some things you no longer use/need for your kiddos and we will have an exchange table to go through. Also, one of our supporting churches is sending a team to Dominican Republic and they’re collecting diapers. If you have some sizes your little one has grown out of or you’d like to buy a package that would be appreciated.
This event is $20.00 if you register by April 3rd and $30.00 if you register after