Click URL link for the schedule and more information. Wild Game ad for web 2018
Paper Form: Mens_Wild_Game_Dinner_Form_2018
Friday Night Feb. 9th:
Check In/Registration in Dining Hall: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Fellowship/Games in Gym: 6:15 pm – 7:00pm
Main Session/Worship: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Camp Store Open: 8:30pm – 9:00 pm
Fellowship / Bonfire : 9:15 pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday Feb. 10th:
Coffee & Hot Breakfast: 8:00 am – 8:45 am
Devotion: 8:45am – 9:00 am
Spartan Race 10:00 am to 12
*NO WALK ON’s. Must sign up by Friday March 2nd 12 noon. Sign up online under Retreat/Events Tab. Adult Events on 3rd page
Cost: $30 early by Feb. 20; $40 Late.
Active Shooter Class 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (2 sessions)
Lunch @ camp 12:15 – 12:45 : Included with fee.
Conceal & Carry Class 1:00 -4:00 p.m. (Class time and then range firing 50 shots)
- The active shooter class is a National taught class that is usually 16 hrs+ but Mike is condensing what our churches and camp should know into 3 hours. The Conceal Carry is good for WV and you have to check with your county in KY or OH to see if your county will honor WV Conceal and Carry Certificates. You will get a training certificate after the class.
- You may bring your own unloaded weapon, with safety on and in a case if you have it. Weapons will be checked at the door.
- Firearm and ammo will be provided during Conceal/Carry class during the target portion of the class if you do not have you own, not necessary to bring your own. If you want to bring yours and use yours since that is what you will use at home, you are encouraged to do so, unloaded and as stated above.
- There will be time before and after class to ask Mike questions
- Call the camp if you have any other questions.
Registration Time: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Dinner at 6:00 pm
Retreat ends Sunday after worship service near 12:00 pm
Extra Money needed for offering, canteen, or camp store purchases.
10:00am- Check In & Welcome
10:00am- 10:45am- Journal Decorating Activity
11:00am- Speaker Session
*Tammy Nischan & Vicki Marshall
12:00pm- Lunch, Group Picture, Door Prizes
12:45pm- Young Momma’s Testimony
1:00pm- Speaker Session
*Tammy Nischan & Vicki Marshall
1:30pm- Journaling/Art Session
2:15pm- “Lord How Do You See Me?”
2:45pm- Prayer & Closing Song
3:00pm- Closing, Gift Shop, Exchange Tables with Baby/Toddler Clothes & Supplies
Registration 7am – 7:45 am
Rules/Carts: 7:45 am
Tee Off: 8:00 am
Starting Hole, Teams and Captain’s Name: April 27, 2018
1a. Yankey Clan: Terry Yankey (3 man team)
1b. Bridges Christian Team 1: Kevin Fraley
18a. Sootshaker: Ed Blankenship
18b. The Commercial Bank of Grayson: Jack Strother Jr.
17a. Special Delivery: Kenny Groves
17b Farmdale Church of Christ 1: Doug Toothman
16a. City National Bank: Rob Murdoch
16b. Ashland LLC: Andy Hanlon
15a. Rio/Regeneration: Bill Dummitt
15b Norway Ave. Church of Christ: Rob Thomas
14a. Team Hatfield: Chris Hatfield
14b Golfers for God: Jim Nottingham
13a. Walker Automotive: Ryan Walker
13b. Northwestern Mutual: Jarrod Call
12a. Greenup Christian Alpha: Mike Dennis
12b. Greenup Christian Omega: Rusty Conlin
11a. Johnson Chiropractic: Shannon Johnson –
11b. Pure & Sure Things: Thomas Rhodes –
10a. Marshall Clan: Hershel Marshall –
10b. First Church of Christ Grayson: Ben James –
9a. Raceland Christian #1: Greg Denton –
9b. Gateway Christian Church Team 1: Joel Copley –
8a: Oak Grove Church of Christ: John Seagraves